Girls and guys- Sex and periods?

Girls, have you ever had sex when you had your period?

Guys, have you ever had sex with a girl that had her period?

Best Answer

Yes i had sex with my ex-gf everytime she was on her period. @ pluses first she was always hornier on her periods and second you dont have to worry about making babies. Some of the best sex i've had was during periods.

Yes, an orgasm can relieve cramping, but it can also push the dead blood further into your body. I did some research a while back that makes me a bit wary of sex on my cycle, and I don't recommend it. Do some reading on the subject.

Yes with a girl that had her period, but not on the first or second day.

By mistake, yes. After a few strokes I looked below and blood was all over the place. Yeeeichkgh!

Never had sex

Female, and yes. I actually have never been with a guy who cared what time of the month it was.

Yes, but it was dark .. so i didnt see anything, until the morning when I realised i'd put white shorts on to sleep in.....

....not the best sight i've ever seen.

Yeh me and my boyfriend have once or twice.

Its still the same just a bit messy lol

Why do u ask ?

xox

no but my friend has and she said is basically the same and that as long as you use a condom the blood shouldn't touch the guy and that for her there wasn't really any blood at all.

• yes