Was Theodor Herzl, the founder behind the ideology of Zionism anti Semitic?

Founder of Zionism and apostate, Theodor Herzl, sought to intensify hatred of the Jew in order to enhance the cause of political Zionism. Here are some of his “pearls”: “It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea.... show more Founder of Zionism and apostate, Theodor Herzl, sought to intensify hatred of the Jew in order to enhance the cause of political Zionism. Here are some of his “pearls”:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

Can anyone explain this better, are most Zionists Christian who believe Jesus was the Messiah and the time for the making of a Jewish state has come now?

As i understand, until the messiah comes there is to be no state or it s a false messiah who Leeds Jews to death as we witness din Nazi Germany already and now Palestine.

So do people agree that he was anti Semitic yet or is tere a need to keep up political ties to Israel for oil?
Update: wow i am shocked at the ignorant responses, it is like saying you keep ties to Nazi Germany even though the proof is in your face that this man said this. the children of Israel where NOT blessed but cursed by Moses remember, they where found worshiping a cow after there probational period, and after that Moses... show more wow i am shocked at the ignorant responses, it is like saying you keep ties to Nazi Germany even though the proof is in your face that this man said this.

the children of Israel where NOT blessed but cursed by Moses remember, they where found worshiping a cow after there probational period, and after that Moses warned that they would re write the scriptures and corrupt them:
For I know that after my death ye will become utterly corrupt, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands. (Deuteronomy 31:25-29)

The Above are just a fraction of what Moses said while killing over 40,000 Jews for breaking the covenant.