Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯英文,以及回答一些美國的問題:D

我最近在網路交了個筆友,他跟我同年紀一樣16歲

可是他跟我說他讀的是college,美國的學制和台灣不一樣嗎?

16歲可以唸大學?

我之前跟他說過我讀五專,不過他好像不知道五專是什麼東西

他還以為我唸的是大學 =  =""所以我想跟他解釋一下台灣的學制

不過我不太會翻譯,請幫我翻譯以下內容↓(意思差不多就可以了)

很抱歉我句子表達的方式有錯誤,讓你誤會我就讀的是大學

我現在就讀的是五專,五專必須讀五年才能畢業,五專畢業後

如果要繼續升學要經過考試才能就讀二技

就讀五專當然也可以讀大學,但是困難度比較高,必須付出許多時間來唸書

真的很幸運能認識你

和你藉由email通信讓我的英文進步很多

如果我的文法或句子表達有錯誤,

請你糾正我,我會很樂意接受你的糾正

謝謝你經常抽空回覆我的mail

但別忘了要先把功課先做完

不要用翻譯機翻譯噢 :D 3Q

Rating
  • 小貓
    Favorite Answer

I am sorry I have a way to express the sentence wrong, you get me a university student

I now attend the five-, five-time must be five years to graduate, five-graduate

If you want to go through examinations to continue their education in order to attend the Second Technical

Five-course, students can enroll in university, but a higher degree of difficulty, to pay a lot of time to study

Really lucky to know you

And your email communications by my English improved a lot

If my grammar or sentence to express a mistake,

Please correct me, I will be happy to accept your correct

Thank you for always taking the time to answer my mail

But do not forget to first to finish homework

希望對您有所幫助

Source(s): me

"游懿琳"大大

你是用翻譯機吧

超破的...

建議自己寫一篇文章出來,不用擔心有錯,有錯的話你的penpal也會糾出來的啦XD

你不敢自己打,可是信中又要寫英文進步很多,不是很矛盾嗎?

• 魷魚

Was sorry very much my sentence expression the way has the mistake, what lets you misunderstand me to go study what is the university I goes study now is five specially, five must read five years specially to be able to graduate, after five graduates specially, if must continue to enter a higher school must be able to go study two techniques after the test to go study five certainly may also attend the university specially, but the degree of difficulty is quite high, must pay many time to study

Really very lucky can know that you and you let my English because of the email correspondence progress are very many

If my grammar or the sentence expression have the mistake, will ask you to correct me, I will be glad to accept your correction very much to thank you to find time to reply my mail frequently but not to forget to complete first the first schoolwork

希望對你有幫助喔!~