Lily asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

英文自我介紹翻譯

這是下星期參與梯隊甄選...預備的另一個版本

救命喔..........

大家好:

很高興能在這裡和大家見面。我是000今年27歲,但我希望我可以永遠像你們一樣年輕。在台灣,我有兩年國小及兩年幼稚園教學經驗,目前把工作暫時放下,回學校繼續唸書。

我的個性積極,且我相信,學無止盡,因此當我決定做某件事時,我一定全力以赴,在這教室裡,我希望大家也都能感受到學習的快樂,並且熱愛學習。

很期待能參與大家共同學習,也希望這幾天的相處,能讓大家收穫豐富。謝謝。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hello Everybody

I am very pleased to see you guys here. My name is 000, 27 years old but I wish to be young forever just like you people. In Taiwan, I have two years experience of teaching elementary and kidtergarten students. Presently, I suspend my job temporarily and continue my study back to school.

I am agressive and I deeply believe that study should be endless, therefore I always do my best when I decide to do something. In this classroom, I hope eveyone can feel learning pleasure and enjoy it. Finally, I am looking forward to joining you and I hope everyone will get massive learning proceeds during the time of staying together.

Source(s): 留英8年的我

Lily

你根本就是照本宣科嘛

直接翻

還無文法可言

建議你還是找個英文能力強的幫你翻譯拔

Everyone good:

I am very happy to can meet with everyone here.I am 27 years old 000 this years, but I hope that I can be like you forever one young.At Taiwan, I have two years, elementary school and two years, kindergarten teaching experience, temporarily let go of the work currently, return to school to continue to study.

My personality is aggressive, and I believe and learn to have no exert, therefore when I decide to do a certain matter, I definitely go all out, in this classroom, I hope that everyone also cans feel the happiness of learning, and has a passion for learning.

Expecting very much can participate in everyone to together learn and also hope for getting along with of these several days, can let everyone harvest to enrich.Thank.

希望對你有幫助

Source(s): 自己