的體會。謝謝。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

各位老師晚安:

Good evening teachers

我是000就讀00班,畢業於00000,已經有兩年國小及兩年幼稚園教學經驗,目前留職停薪全職進修中。

My name is 000 studying in00. I graduated from 00000 and have experience of teaching elementary school and kindergarten students. Presently, I have my job suspended and spending my time and effort on studying.

我的個性積極,且我相信,學無止盡,因此當我決定做某件事時,我一定全力以赴,

I am an agressive person and endless stuy is what I believe, therefore I always do my best when I decide to do something.

在我的教室裡,我希望孩子們也都能感受到學習的快樂,並且學會認真負責的處世態度。

In my classroom, I hope all children can easily feel the joy of learning and understand the attitude of being serious and responsible for everything.

我的興趣相當廣泛,例如:唱歌、跳舞、吹奏樂器、閱讀、旅遊……這些不僅讓我在忙碌的生活中能有所調劑,也讓我的教學更加豐富。

I have various interests,such as singing, dancing, playing musical instrument, travelling,etc. These interests can soften my daily busy life and enrich my teaching greatly.

很期待能參與這個團隊,透過不同文化的交流,讓自己在教育的領域上,能有更深

的體會。謝謝。

I am looking forward to participating in this group and hoping to earn a better realization and understanding in education field through different culture communications. Thanks.

Source(s): 留英八年的自己
  • 1 decade ago

The good evening of each teacher:

I is 000 attend 00 classes, graduate from 00000, already two years, elementary school and two years, kindergarten teaching experience, currently the on leave without pay full-time continuing education in.

My personality is aggressive, and I believe and learn without exert, therefore when I decide to do a certain matter, I definitely go all out,

In my classroom, I hope that the children also can feel the happiness of learning, and master hard be responsible for of conducting attitude.

My interest is rather extensive, for example:sing a song, dance, play instrument, read and travel ……these not only let me be able to have to adjust in the busy life, but also let my teaching be getting more abundant.

Expecting very much can participate in this team, through dissimilarity cultural exchanges, let oneself be educating of realm up, can have more deeply

Of realize.Thank.

上面ㄉ0000是你ㄉ班級及你畢業學校

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.