Why do women have sex with random men?

I'm 18 (18 is the British drinking age) My friends keep asking me to go out drinking every Friday and Saturday I really don't want to go out drinking because I don't want to spend money on alcohol. I told them this and they keep nagging me it is pissing me off. They said come out you need a girlfriend (because I... show more I'm 18 (18 is the British drinking age)
My friends keep asking me to go out drinking every Friday and Saturday
I really don't want to go out drinking because I don't want to spend money on alcohol. I told them this and they keep nagging me it is pissing me off.
They said come out you need a girlfriend (because I never had one) I said "No, I don't need a girlfriend!" and they said I'm boring because I don't want a girlfriend and waste money on something that doesn't benefit me.
I hate parties they are a waste of time it does nothing to benefit me. I really don't want a girlfriend and no I am NOT gay. Also I'm a virgin and I don't want to have sex until I meet the right person.
I've been called "gay" just because I turned down this girl who was a ****. Oh yeah, Um... Do you think I'm strange because I listen to classical music (I listen other genres also)? It is just this girl told me I'm strange because I listen to classical music. I don't see the point of relationship if it's all about sex and stuff like that. I mean why can't girls just sit down and talk. I would rather a relationship to be a bit more caring, loyalty and trust, than having sex. I don't impose this on anyone btw. I know most girls are like whores they just want men for money and pleasure. I know these days kids usually turn to drink and sex because they have no morals.

What should I tell them?

and

Do you think I'm weird?

Is there a girl who isn't interested in sex? because I ain't.

I even been told I haven't got a "man brain" because I have no interest in sex.