is there ANY other plants containing THC in them?

hey everyone im looking to get really high not from weed but anything else there's billions of other species of plants that get you high but im looking for another one other than poppy seeds nutmeg aerosols and glue.

DO NOT POST BUY A PLANE TICKET OR CLIMB A BUILDING!!!

ok well where can i get some nitrous? i love that freakin stuff!

and i really want to do some salvia but whats the best type to buy? 10x 20x 30x? it takes about 2average sized bowls to get insanely high off of my ***.

Favorite Answer

There's nothing quite like Marijuana, but a few that are worth mentioning.

Salvia Divinorum is NOTHING like marijuana, but it's more intense than acid in most ways (although it usually wears off in less than 5 to 10 minutes). It's a shamanistic herb native to Mexico. If you're just trying to relax and have fun, this IS NOT for you. The experience can be overwhelming and extremely frightening for the inexperienced or unprepared. It's actually quite rewarding if you use it responsibly and for the right reasons.

Kratom powder, made from the leaves of an oriental plant, induces a state of relaxed euphoria and calm, without completely draining your energy. It's physical effects are most commonly compared to morphine.

Kava is a plant native to Hawaii (I think) that is used for its intoxicating effects. A powder can be extracted from the mashed roots (or bought online) which exhibits a few strange properties. For one, if you touch a little powder to your lips and tongue, you'll notice a slight feeling of tingling numbness. It also tastes terrible, but if consumed properly it's capable of bringing about a feeling not much unlike alcohol.

LSA, the organic precursor to LSD, is found in both Morning Glory Seeds and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds, but more concentrated in the H.B. Woodrose seeds. The effects are said to be mild, but similar to both acid, shrooms.

The fractal or geometical nature of the CEV's (closed-eye visuals) as well as mild tracers make it reminiscent of LSD while the swirling and breathing patterns, as well as the general emotional/spiritual uplift (and stomach discomfort) seems more like shrooms, at least to me.

One of my personal favorites is not a plant at all, but rather a very simple molecule, Nitrous Oxide or N2O (laughing gas). It's commonly used by dentists to this day and is capable of inducing sensations between a strong psychedelic buzz to full-blown dissociation and ego loss, commonly accompanied by a pleasant and trippy euphoria on the "come-down". The best thing about N2O is how easy it is to find on the internet. It's sold as a whipped cream propellant, because it makes the cream frothy. You can find it in most kitchen supply stores as well as buy it in bulk online. Buying it online is typically 3 to 5 times less expensive, but no matter where you get it, you're going to need to buy or build a "cracker," a device capable of cracking the seal on the cartridges and filling a balloon with the gas. I actually built my own cracker, but by the time I had bought all of the brass pipe fittings, it probably would have just been cheaper to buy a 'real' one online or elsewhere.

N2O, although harmless in moderation, (and in most instances, even with heavy use) can be extremely dangerous for two reasons:

First of all, many people have been killed by strapping a mask on their face, pumping in nothing but N2O. In this case, it's not the N2O that kills people so much as the lack of oxygen and the fact that nobody else was there to remove the mask once they passed out. ALWAYS using a balloon makes suffocation impossible because once you lose consciousness, you'll have fresh air to breathe as the still half-full balloon goes sailing around the room.

The second potential danger of N2O isn't fully understood, (at least by me) but while a substantial amount of N2O is in the bloodstream, vitamin B-12 will not be absorbed. This means that if you use nitrous very heavily, it's likely that you're headed in the direction of a B-12 deficiency which can cause irreversible damage to the nervous system if it's bad enough. (Most people that have suffered from this problem report constant uncontrollable muscle twitching.) So, take a vitamin B-12 supplement AND make sure that you're giving your body/mind plenty of time to recuperate. The chemical itself only remains in the bloodstream for seconds, because it's metabolized in the blood, but it doesn't mean that your body will be functioning in exactly the same way within the second after the N2O was metabolized as it was a second before the N2O was introduced.

• hidaka

Plants That Contain Thc

Salvia is more like a 30 second to 1 minute trip if you smoke it. Oral consumption last about 20 minutes but it's much milder that method. Smoking it can be very very intense, of you decide to go that route, you need to have a sober minder to make sure you don't hurt yourself. I'd also recommend not having to many distractions, ie no tv at most music. There is literally no way to describe the sensation, it's literally out of this world. The first time I tried it, I found myself opening the zipper to my sweatshirt which led to another universe with other zippers in that world. The second and last time, I turned into a wood screw and felt as if I was screwed into the floor. Afterwords you will feel enlightened. Wait a month or more between uses, it won't be as affective, check your state laws may not be legal in your state. It's really easy to grow if you get a clipping as it's not an effective seed bearing grower. Stay away from synthetics and NO2, they are deadly.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): plants thc them: https://biturl.im/jd3UG

Buy a plane ticket

Climb a building

Ride in a balloon

Scale a mountain

Smoke some weed

VV I heard salvia isn't a very pleasant high, and it doesn't contain THC.

You want some Nitrous, then buy a whipped cream dispenser and some bulbs from the supermarket the bulbs they use for whipped cream are pure nitrous baby just use the dispenser without cream i hope that helps

salvia, though you might wanna do some research first. it messes you up pretty bad

Fentanyl rules ALL!

its called sex! when done right!:(