Jimbo asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Should I start Kevin Smith or Michael Turner?

They're close to each other right now and I'm not sure who will do me better.

Best Answer

i would start michael turner no matter what each and every week over kevin smith....b/c det is terrible and will get behind and smith will never see the ball.....atl will get behind almost ever week but atl will find a why to get turner the ball

wow that is a tough one. if i remember correct detroit is playing san francisco and i know the chiefs are playing atlanta because i am a chiefs fan. i would say either would be a descent start. but i would have to go with turner. the reason why is detroits defense is so bad that they might have to pass the whole game just to keep up with the 49'rs. and the chiefs suck so bad, turner could have 30 carries. atlanta wont have to pass because the chiefs offense can score any points.

lovechauchysean

Michael Turner...Atlanta has a rookie QB so they're gonna run the ball a lot