When Charlie Gibson asked Sarah Palin about "The Bush Doctrine", how many of you knew the answer? No one?

being honest can say they did. Palin was right when she asked "in reference to what Charlie?" The Bush doctrine in reference to what? To imply that Bush has but one doctrine is blatantly stupid. She should have hammered him on that question that was intended only to humiliate, which it did not. Had he not been... show more being honest can say they did. Palin was right when she asked "in reference to what Charlie?" The Bush doctrine in reference to what? To imply that Bush has but one doctrine is blatantly stupid. She should have hammered him on that question that was intended only to humiliate, which it did not. Had he not been trying to embarrass or humiliate he would have simply asked how she felt about the Bush doctrine in reference to Iraq?
The interview he had with Obama months earlier was so soft balled, mild and sweet, you would have thought Gibson, like Matthews was getting a tingling sensation up his legs.
Update: @Spiritual Coach Lynn - "anyone running for President should know more than almost anyone in the country". She isn't running for President oh wise one and by using your guide, Obama should run, not walk away from this election!
Update 2: @Frank Hammer - "If Gibson said what do you think of preemptive war, she would have know exactly what he meant." Okay.....duh, scuse me? Am I missing something here. Should the person conducting the interview NOT ask 'clear and concise' questions so they are understood? OR should it be the... show more @Frank Hammer - "If Gibson said what do you think of preemptive war, she would have know exactly what he meant." Okay.....duh, scuse me? Am I missing something here. Should the person conducting the interview NOT ask 'clear and concise' questions so they are understood? OR should it be the Liberals playing "Lets play stump the candidate" by asking incomprehensible questions. Smart, really smart.