Women, how would you feel (pornography)?

My boyfriend and I are in our 30's and can only see each other on the weekends due to distance. He has admitted to me that during the week, he masterbates to internet pornography to get him through the week until we see each other again.

Would you be upset if your boyfriend/husband did this? Is this cheating? Am I expecting too much of him to stay off internet porn sites when they are so available and prevalent?

Thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I have real porn issues, I think it destroys relationships; but since you are ld Its better than another woman

I watch porn on occasion. It's hilarious--these women are so obviously faking it. The guys do too. I don't give a flying leap off a two foot ladder about porn as long as there aren't any children in it (child pornography needs to be stopped) and everything is consensual.

I am going to tell you something. Porn takes him out of your relationship with him. Wait to see. I bet he can't even stay away from it while you are with him on the weekend. If he disappears or stays up late to be on the computer that is a sure sign. The brain actually needs a hit. Seriously. He also wastes 3-5 hours a day with his porn pals. It is cheating you. You are not asking him for enough. Mr. Pickle is no purist, but a recovered one.

Porn is a form of cheating, it is addictive and can ruin a relationship. You won't be able to compete with the "stars" on the internet sites - and you shouldn't have to. If an adult can't wait a week to have relations with his wife or gf - he has a problem with self control.

I would object to masturbating to porn. The thought of you and the anticipation should be arousal enough. He can masturbate to your pictures.

Availability is no excuse for going online. It is a question of character and respect. My husband and I have had periods of long distance relationship as well and I would be very upset if he went online to look for sexual satisfaction. To me, it's equivalent to cheating.

• <3

why is pron such a big deal?

he is not hiding it from you ..

he is not doing that instead of having relations with you .

is he spending outrageous amounts of money on them?

ask yourself this can he actually do anything with any of those women?

does he really want too?

for real most men don't want to be with a woman who has been with that many ppl.

i really think that ppl make more out of the porn thing than it really is .

it is a movie a lame movie but a movie .

if it really bothers you then you need to talk to him..

No it's not cheating

Yes it would pss me off but that's life

Yes you are expecting too much because he's not gonna stop... get that understanding right now. He won't stop... he will lie and say he did but he didn't...

Come to terms with it now before it ruins your relationship and possibly any shred of self worth you have.

Source(s): Been there , done that... for too many years.

listen, you should be happy that he is taking care of himself in this way instead of cheating with another woman...so no this is not cheating, who would he be cheating with, the left or the right, relax..

no, not at all. especially if you arent there. men love to watch, its a fact. i wouldnt consider it cheating, as cheating requires another person with him. just my opinion.

Men will do it, but do I agree with it? No, especially about doing it to porno. I wouldn't mind so much if he was thinking about me while he was doing it!