Why do liberals thrive off of 'Isims?

Aka Racisim, Sexism, etc. They seem to spout it an awful lot

Favorite Answer

They are simple solutions for simple minds. It must be nice to go through life without having to think.

Seems Neo Cons are the ones crying "sexism" at present...

Positive (above): I'd love to talk issues. Is Palin ready to yet, or is she still only giving scripted answers and teleprompterd speeches? When you get her to answer a question using her own mind, I'll gladly discuss it with you.

In the meantime, all we can discuss is the tiny little bit she has seen to share, and the many scandals and idiotic things she has done. Don't blame us for her record...

After John Dewey stole the respectable name "liberal" away from what we now call classical liberals (believers in a free economy and Republican form of government) and turned it into a synonym of socialism, liberals fell right into line with all the evil European isms, as well as the isms you mentioned.

American individualism is nature's only known cure for what ails the believers in those isms.

You mean like the new AGEISM that Republicans coined for using McCains age in the elections? ROFL about that one. But I digress...

It's not a liberalISM.

... 'Cause more liberals went to college and actually know what they mean.

I know Repugs don't value education and think racism and sexism don't exist and are a great conspiracy. But they would be wrong.

Source(s): College educated.

If I was you I would watch a little more of your beloved FOX news network.

Sexism is being shot out alot these days by Republican news agencies in an attempt to lure women voters away from the Democratic party.

Conservatives thrive on mendacity.

Like how Republicanism supports fascism? Good point there buddy.

• renee

Oh please, all I've heard from the republican party lately is how everyone is being so sexist toward poor little Sarah Palin. boo hoo!

Well it seems an awful lot of them have caught buttholeism too.

because we are openminded enough to look passed skin color and gender.are you?