Why is this considered anti-Semitic?

Why is saying that the conflict in Israel is the fault of both Jews and Muslims considered anti-Semitic? I mean both sides are bombing each other and just doing horrible things in the name of God Isn't that true? I just feel like the Western media wants to make themselves feel better for effing up Israel... show more Why is saying that the conflict in Israel is the fault of both Jews and Muslims considered anti-Semitic?

I mean both sides are bombing each other and just doing horrible things in the name of God

Isn't that true?

I just feel like the Western media wants to make themselves feel better for effing up Israel by making it seem like Jews aren't doing anything and that Muslims are the ones doing all the bombing.

When will the demonization of the Islam going to stop?

As an outsider,I feel that all religions are destructive,and I feel that it's just as much the fault of the Jews as it is the Muslims

Do you agree?
Update: I'm Agnostic by the way
Update 2: I'm Agnostic by the way
Update 3: Geez,obviously,I'm not as well informed about this issue as I thought