How not to end up like Stephenie Meyer?

I don't want to be a horrible writer so please tell me how not be like her.
Please and thank you!
Update: To Anna Og: Usually I don't respond to twilight twinkies. I don't care if a book doesn't end my way. It has nothing to do with story itself but more of the writing and her as an author. If you told the story correctly then you wouldn't have to go into a long drawn out explanation. Everything should... show more To Anna Og: Usually I don't respond to twilight twinkies. I don't care if a book doesn't end my way. It has nothing to do with story itself but more of the writing and her as an author. If you told the story correctly then you wouldn't have to go into a long drawn out explanation. Everything should make sense in the novel so you don't have to explain it in the real world. I don't care what this is "doing to her". She hyped her fame up with the concerts and huge signings. I respect her as a person but not as a writier. Also ....
I'm going to be working in a fast food restaurant?
PUH-LEASE!!!
I'm in all honors and AP classes besides electives. I'm going to apply and probably WILL make it into an ivy school and what are you 13? That's what you sound like.
I'm not going to work at a fast food joint...
but I probably one day will own it...
:)
Update 2: Also, I know about writing. In my old high school I was accepted into the creative writing program and our arts program is one of the best in the nation. It recieved the John F. Kennedy award for arts school. So please don't tell me I don't know about writing. I just want to better myself and writing like... show more Also, I know about writing. In my old high school I was accepted into the creative writing program and our arts program is one of the best in the nation. It recieved the John F. Kennedy award for arts school. So please don't tell me I don't know about writing. I just want to better myself and writing like SM is definately not me.