410-774-8756 Warranty Administrators?

Has anyone else been harassed by this criminal enterprise, based in Crofton Maryland!?

I'm sick to death of their harassment. I've been registered on the National Do Not Call list (1-888-382-1222) since May of this year. And they just called me this morning. AGAIN!

I've talked to a live operator there, and told them I don't have cars that need to extend a warranty. I've even pressed the numbers necessary to remove me from their call list. Nothing works.

So, I contacted Verizon, my provider, and now I press *57 (Call Trace). Three log calls from that company allows a record enough to prosecute for harassment. (Did you know SPAM faxes are illegal too?)

Their company provider, that permits them to harass the American consumer is:

MCIMETRO, ATS INC.

888-605-0469

I figure, the next step is to report them to the FBI Terrorist Watch Line. I remember long ago people were told to be careful about the charities they donate to because they could be Al Qaeda fronts, seeking to fund their terrorism from unsuspecting Americans.

I'd say Warranty Administrators is worth a look.

Anyone else frustrated?! Anyone else know how to smack this company so it never harasses people again!?

Favorite Answer

I did a bit of research on this when they harassed me.

If you call that MCIMetro ATS Inc number, you'll learn they ARE Verizon Administrative Business services.

When you call the 888 number there, it asks you to announce yourself to: 678-259-1749. That number belongs to Missy Burris. You'll always get her voice mail. I have yet to hear back when I left my message about being harassed by this company.

But they are responsible for it, since they are the provider. So if you are on the National Do Not Call Registry, report the whole shebang.

File a Complaint at their online link: https://www.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck...

In fact that number, 678-259-1749 reports as such:

Area Code 678-259 Information

Exchange: 678-259

State: Georgia

County: Dekalb

City: Atlanta

ZIP Code: 30328

Carrier: Mci Worldcom Communications, Inc.

The FCC and the FTC may be a good resource to report this company. We shouldn't have to be harassed this way, while phone companies permit the abuse to continue, unabated.

Thank you! :)

Government, if they ever decide to prosecute violators of the DNCRegistry, fine the companies in violation for every complaint made against them.

If Government needs money they should start there . Thanks again.

Use this form, I have many times and it works........

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/reporting.ph...

Source(s): 316