Magicjack, how can I contact magic jack customer service?

Magicjack, how can I contact magic jack customer service? I have been trying to return my non useful magicjack for a week. I am not finding a way to call the coustmor service no email no phone and the chat thing doesn't work and the return form doesn't work as well. Magicjack sucks.

Favorite Answer

Yes, these numbers are pretty hard to find online. You can reach Magic Jack at 1-561-586-3380 or send them a fax at 1-561-586-2328.

To contact Dan Borislow, the inventor of the Magic Jack himself, email Dan@magicJack.com and he may be able to offer you his assistance.

To return your Magic Jack, send it back to same address it was sent to you from.

magicJack

P.O. Box 6846

West Palm Beach, FL 33405

I don't know how old (and/or how slow) your computer is, but if the Magic Jack doesn't work at all, plus their chat and online return form don't work, it may be your computer causing most of the problems.

There are some tips at the below web site that might be helpful to you.

http://www.magic-jack.info/

I'm really very sorry about that, but I just wanted to help this guy out!!! I had seen your answer and like it so much, because your are the best MJ answerer!!!!

again: sorry!!! I will give you thumbs up for all the troubles, OK

• king kong5 years agoReport

I just tried 1 561 586.3380. It has been disconnected

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): magicjack contact magic jack customer service: https://tr.im/2DSCx

Do not try to use this app. I had a nightmare trying to my refund. No help whatsoever. Do not use mobile application. If any issues they will tell you to go to 3rd part which is google play store.

They are even unable to give you the phone number of customer service of Google Play Store or anything .....

Hmmm...

It looks like Gabriela has copied MY answer (verbatim) to someone else who asked this same question recently . This has never happened to me before and I'm NOT happy to see this. But, at least she gave you the info you needed and steered you to the right web site for some good tips.

But, before you (or anyone else for that matter) vote her reply as the best answer, keep in mind it was ME who went out and found that info online.

Shame on Gabriela! Nobody should swipe someone else's answer and post as if it was their own just to get some extra Answers points!

A link to my original answer (from 5 days ago) is posted below.

I do not receive calls on my magic jack?

With a Canada phone number, are calls originating from the US free into Canada

On their website, go to their customer care area.

i can not reach to somebody to help me to fix the trouble phone line

i pay my renewal fee and phone still not working