Do some guys get sexually turned on by watching childbirth (of their wife)?

Is it much different thant just watching a video of it?

I've heard it can be the woman's biggest orgasm.

Do many guys pass out because their wife is in pain?

Favorite Answer

when women are in labour the SOUNDS tend to turn a man on.

any man who denies it or says someone is sick, they prob got turned on lol and to scared to say they did.

i cant say i had a big orgasm, it hurt like crazy

no he never passed out he watched the entire thing.

xx

• Elmer Lee4 years agoReport

You are absolutely right. I'm a male and I admit it.

I'm sure that there's probably some weird fetish group who gets off on those videos, but for the most part, no. It HURTS to have a baby -- and not a good hurt. Try jerking off while someone is twisting your arm off. Probably won't happen. You are pretty gullible to think that a woman can have an orgasm like that, if that's what someone told you.

I doubt men pass out because their wives are in pain because it's pain they can't really imagine. Probably more because it looks gross, there's blood, etc. I've heard that many husbands avoid having sex with their wives for a while afterwords because the vision of what happened down there is a turn off.

• Stu4 years agoReport

Gullibility is just as bad as making conclusions without evidence.

http://www.livescience.com/37039-orgasmic-birth-real.html

hahahah no definitly not. i mean sure some obese guy probably gets turned on but its not very common. most guys think its extremely sick. uhh i could see the orgasm part maybe being when the baby just slides out but i think thats just the feeling of him not being in there no more.

• how can it be the woman's biggest orgasm when she's having horrible stomach pains and is pushing an 8 pound kid out of her vagina while she's in the most unbearable pain?

i'd have to say no to that.

and guys think it's gross.

people have weird fetishes. i doubt that any woman would orgasm over child birth.

no, gross. Big head, little vagina.

wtf?

that's pretty sick dude.