mei ling asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

大家幫幫手睇下呢篇文,有邊到唔得!!趕10分!!

題目:give Jenny some suggestions on where she and her husband should visit to have an unforgettable honeymoon.Suggest 3 places where they should go and support your ideas with goos reasongs.

Jenny,I know you want to have ab unforgettable honey moon.I think you should go to Disneyland.It is because it has many beautiful hotel,they are big too!You can also play the game.They are very exciting.You can go to main street U.S.A.It will make you very unforgettable!Many people go to gold coast for their honeymoon,i will suggest it for you.Gold coast is a good place to have your honeymoon.You can see the sun set with your husband.I think it is romantic.Finally,i will tell you the last suggestion for your honeymoon,Spring wedding.Spring wedding have beautiful views and sun set.The sun set as round as an egg yolk.You can have barbecue in the evening,you can both enjoy the barbecue and the sun set!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I know you want to have an unforgettable honey moon,Jenny. Therefore, I suggest that you go to the Disneyland.It is because there are many big and beautiful hotels and you can also play the exciting games! Furthermore, You can go to main street U.S.A. as well since you will get a very unforgettable memory there!

Moreover, many people would like to go to Gold Cast for their honeymoon so i want to suggest it to you. Gold Coast is such a good place that let you have an unforgettable honeymoon.I think it is romantic for you and your husband to see the sun set together. Finally,my last suggestion for you is that having honeymoon at Spring wedding which has beautiful view and sun set.The sun set is as round as an egg yolk.Also, you can go barbecue in the evening and you both must enjoy the delicious food with a glamorous view!

Jenny,I know you want to have ab unforgettable honey moon.I think you should go to Disneyland.It is because it has many beautiful hotel,they are(very) big too!You can also play the game.They are very exciting.You can go to main street U.S.A.It will make you very unforgettable!Many people go to gold coast for their honeymoon,i will suggest it for you.Gold coast is a good place to have your honeymoon.You can see the sun set with your husband.I think it is romantic.Finally,i will tell you the last suggestion for your honeymoon,Spring wedding.Spring wedding have beautiful views and sun set.The sun set as round as an egg yolk.You can have barbecue in the evening,you can both enjoy the barbecue and the sun set!