ㄚ萱 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文自傳批改-2

Three, Work experience

After finish my student life to be a social freshman. An assistant in Heli-Ocean Technology is my first work .I learned much from this work. my work is mainly divided into two focus, internal work, quote for the case, customer order management, the request component purchase and control, delivery scheduling, monthly sales statements .external work, include the product yield rate to track, follow up the due account receivable periodically, industry marketing research and analysis of related production and build up new customer's information data …etc.. Because the secretary is the customer's contact window in our company, therefore, if customers have any problem, I will solve their problem as soon as I can.

The supervisor often teach me, use the mindset of enthusiasm service to face customer and matters, thus is the work attitude as a good employee; And I also believe deeply this is truth. Always use "heart" to service customer and believe they will also give a good response.

Four, career planning:

At the future, I want to be a professional sales person, hope that can go toward more demanding job challenge, hope to have the chance gets into your company to learn and service.

In the long-term prospect, if I can get into your company smoothly, I will work hard to learn and the earnest ground is each matter that good companies to give me and make myself be able to be well-learned in the aspects of dealing with affairs ability.

Besides, I will promote the ability in English and the computer, take the examination and get the professional certification.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Work experience

When graduated from school, my first job was to be an assistant in Heli-Ocean Technology. I learned a lot from this position. My first job could be mainly divided into two parts, internal work that includes quoting for the case, customer order management, the request component purchase and control, delivery scheduling, monthly sales statements, external work including tracking the product yield rate, following up the due account receivable periodically, industry marketing research, analysis of related production, setting up new customers’ data and so on. The position secretary is the main channel between our customers and the company; therefore, if the customers have any problems, my job is to solve their problems as soon as possible.

The supervisor told me to face the customers and the matters with sincereness and enthusiasm all the time. Being a good employee, this is the correct attitude toward the job. I deeply believe what I have learned: always serve your customer with "heart" and they will also have a good response to your service.

Four, career planning:

In the future, I want to be a professional sales-person, hoping that I can have more demanding challenges. I wish that I could get into your company to bring all my skills and ability into full play.

For the long-term prospect, I will work hard and take the chance to learn everything unfamiliar. In a short space, I surely can become well-learned be capable of coping with the business affairs.

Besides, I will improve the ability in English and the computer, taking the examination to get the certifications. And these certifications can help a lot in my job.

Source(s): myself

有關英文面試、自我介紹或是求職面試英語還有英文自傳翻譯等等的問題,你可以參考下面的部落格那個部落格有分享很多實用的文章,對你的求職應該很有幫助!他也有在幫人翻譯,有翻譯的問題也可以問那個部落格的格長!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

Source(s): 很不錯的翻譯部落格