To anyone who dislikes christians for shoving their beliefs down your throat...?

I'm a christian (i know you probably think im about to chew you out...) and i'd just like to say, I understand why a lot of you hate christians. very often, we are judgemental towards you because you dont believe what we believe. some even go as far as to tell you your a horrible person and that your going to... show more I'm a christian (i know you probably think im about to chew you out...) and i'd just like to say, I understand why a lot of you hate christians. very often, we are judgemental towards you because you dont believe what we believe. some even go as far as to tell you your a horrible person and that your going to hell....I want to apologize for all of that. us christians believe that everyone on earth sins, and that god loves us all despite all of that, and payed our debt so that we dont have to be punished when we do something wrong. as christians, we should realize that non christians are no more of "sinners" then we are. in reality, our sin is what has lead most of us to be christians. and it is simply wrong to say that any of you are horrible sinners. the main idea behind out beliefs is that God loves us, AND you. and we arent acting the way we should. plenty of christians are out there acting very hypocritical (which i suppose is to be expected, considering we are sinners) and i just want to say, form the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry. and to tell you that acting this way is NOT in the character of the God we believe in. anyone who tells you otherwise is very mistaken.
Update: to those of you who asked WHY i was apologizing to people who might not accept it, for something i may have not been personally responsible for: I'm apologizing because it would kill me to not try to tell non christians that God is a loving God, and is not necesarrily what we, as imperfect people, make him... show more to those of you who asked WHY i was apologizing to people who might not accept it, for something i may have not been personally responsible for:
I'm apologizing because it would kill me to not try to tell non christians that God is a loving God, and is not necesarrily what we, as imperfect people, make him out to be. as someone who truly believes in god as much as i can, i cant just stand by and watch people accidentally tell the world that god hates them, because that is simply not true.

to the person who said athiest were horrible or that i was sucking up to them: no. just no. im not sucking up to them, i just want them to know that the god i believe in loves them. sure, what i say probably wont affect what they think of God, but what kind of a christian would i be if i didnt let them know? God loves everyone, no exceptions. and also, saying that they are horrible people...just further proves my point that christians are not excluded in the "everyone sins" statement.