Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Mixed breeds??????????????

Are Mixed breeds good dogs what are some good mixes that stay small????

Favorite Answer

Mixed breed dogs are wonderful dogs. I own two Chihuahua/Poodle mixes and they are the best dogs I have ever owned. Any mix to two small breeds will be small. A mix of a larger breed with a smaller one can give you some variation in the size of the pup.

I suggest checking your local shelter for a dog. If you find a mix you like check http://www.designermixes.org for more information about that mix. They have lots of information submitted by owners of these wonderful mixes that may help you in your decision.

Good Luck to you!

yes mixed breeds are great dogs!!! pure breed dogs are known to be much more expensive, and are known to be more aggressive and rowdy. as for a good mix for a small dogs, i wouldnt be any help there, I am a big dog person. also, another great thing about mixed dogs, they have a unique look, and dont look like many, if any other dogs!!

A small mix will most likely stay small.

Mixed breed dogs are good dogs, when they aren't from breeders.

Of course mixed breed dogs are good dogs!! In fact sometimes their better than purebreds :) Just go to your local animal shelter and they'll be able to find you any kind of dog you want!

All dogs are good dogs. Please check your local shelter for an adult dog that is small if that's what you're looking for.