Why did the TimeWarner CNN "news" broadcasts become advertorials and propaganda?

Their "news" team must receive intensive progranda training to perform in the manner they do. I am reminded of Joseph Goebbels writing from my university days. It should require warning labeling for the general public.

Favorite Answer

I think it started with the success of conservative commentators on the radio.....which should have been fine, becausse those are not news shows. But I think they knew the only way to counter that was to incorporate their liberal views in their news programs.

The one I really feel sorry for is poor 'ol Jack Cafferty. That's real fair and balanced for ya. I have to laugh every time they call their selves "the most trusted name in news". LOL

• Lucci

With all the millions Obama has raised, he bought the mainstream media and CNN is no exception.