Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

foot tattoo pain level ?

Hello-I'm wanting a tattoo on my foot-I recently got one on inside of my wrist-hurt like crud :P someone compare the pain level for me please! I have 2 tats on my lower leg(one covering another)-gonna tie new tattoo from that one to my foot-so wrist and / or lower leg vs foot-ankle area :O) THANKS!

Update:

my first hurt some but it was small-the 2nd was done by another person-he really"dug" in-walked around for a week w/ really large knot-wondering now about the 3rd-thx for all comments-----oh & for the person wanting the wrist tat-mine really hurt-it really had a sting to it :( but it's a cool tat and I survived :P

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It hurts a lot cause there is really no fat on the top of the foot.

• 1 decade ago

On a scale of 1-10 I'd say the pain level of getting a tattoo on your foot is about an 8 1/2.

Source(s): Have two tats
  • 1 decade ago

I have both feet done! I did my left foot and swore I would never do it again, then like two years latter i was all hey lets put a bow on the other one too! When he started on it I was could have kicked myself I had forgotten the pain, I guess that's why pain is only temporary.

I have 6 so far, Both feet, hip shoulder two on back neck.

I have an appointment for my other shoulder done and a cover up done. I have a design for my wrist but I was afraid it would hurt too much that's don't have wrists done yet!

• I have 5 tattoos including the one on my foot. I have one on the back of my shoulder, the side of my shoulder, my lower back and my hip and none of them i mean NONE compared to my foot. It was the worst pain ever!!!! like he was scraping my bone with a knife. If I had to do it over again I would because its beautiful... but I also have a good pain level tolerance so It may be worst for others.

Source(s): I Have a nice big rose on my foot.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

foot tattoo pain level ?

Hello-I'm wanting a tattoo on my foot-I recently got one on inside of my wrist-hurt like crud :P someone compare the pain level for me please! I have 2 tats on my lower leg(one covering another)-gonna tie new tattoo from that one to my foot-so wrist and / or lower leg vs foot-ankle area :O) THANKS!

Source(s): foot tattoo pain level: https://shortly.im/dRLCa
  • The foot is less painful than the wrist. I got a foot tat for my 1st one, lived to tell about it and wasn't scared away from getting more.

Source(s): I have both a foot and wrist tat.
  • 3 years ago

Tattoo Gallery, Lettering, Photos & More

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My feet tats did hurt heaps, i said i wouldnt get any more but i went went back twice.

Everybody takes the pain different with me i have both wrists tattood and i could handle that pain easily where as with the foot i couldnt talk to distract myself from the pain.

For me defintly feet hurt more than the wrist!!!!

• 1 decade ago

on a scale of 1-10 10 being the worst i would rate the foot at a 3 for me it didn't hurt that bad will do it again in a few weeks

• Alice
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i have three tats, one on my foot (my first one) and two on my back. the foot hurt by far the worse lol, i started crying and when it was over my boyfriend had to carry me out of the tattoo parlour

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.