Foot tattoo pain level ?

Hello-I'm wanting a tattoo on my foot-I recently got one on inside of my wrist-hurt like crud :P someone compare the pain level for me please! I have 2 tats on my lower leg(one covering another)-gonna tie new tattoo from that one to my foot-so wrist and / or lower leg vs foot-ankle area :O) THANKS!
Update: my first hurt some but it was small-the 2nd was done by another person-he really"dug" in-walked around for a week w/ really large knot-wondering now about the 3rd-thx for all comments-----oh & for the person wanting the wrist tat-mine really hurt-it really had a sting to it :( but it's a cool tat and... show more my first hurt some but it was small-the 2nd was done by another person-he really"dug" in-walked around for a week w/ really large knot-wondering now about the 3rd-thx for all comments-----oh & for the person wanting the wrist tat-mine really hurt-it really had a sting to it :( but it's a cool tat and I survived :P