Problem with Age of Empires 3?

I just installed it, and when I got o play I get "Initialization Failed. Could not load DATAP.BAR"

What's wrong with it? Should I re-install or is there something specific I could do.

Also, my Warchiefs won't install. I says AOE3 is not installed.

Favorite Answer

first of all Warchiefs won't install because you don't have the original AOE3 installed, you need that first because its an expansion

the DATAP.bar is a file added when patching so it sounds like something went wrong when you were patching. try to repatch and if that doesn't work you should just have to reinstall it and that should fix everything

• klemm

Age Of Empires 3 Initialization Failed

Hello,

If you are searching for Age of Empires III you can download it for free here: http://j.mp/1p0vJtJ

no surveys, no scams, just the full game!

After having used this game for the last 8 months, I can say that this game is simply a normal extension of the Age of Empires games. I have used the last version of this game, and I think this version is an progress in virtually every way. The weapons are very powerful, and the battles are very stunning. All I can say is that this game is really good. It is one of the best strategy games I have ever played.