help with nail polish ?

Hi,

Is there actually a nail polish that suits you? I wear usually red or purple (and sometimes pink!), but I wanna know if there is actually a suited varnish for me? Or am I just being stupid???

I am blonde with blue eyes, fair skin.

alice

xxxxx

• Geo58
    Favorite Answer

I would never think your stupid. I think I already answered this question for another beautiful young lady nevertheless, in my opinion, two things affect which nail polish is for you, one is your skin tone, with your skin tone which polish would look good on you. www.opi.com/ has a try this color on studio which has a choice of five skin tones. Choose the closet match and then using the virtual hand model choose your favorite colors of polish. The hand model's nails will change as you use your mouse. There is also some drop down menus for different OPI collections and choice of colors. Check out the Russian, French, or Mod Brights depending on your personality.

The other factor is what you plan to wear that day or night. Don't foget to paint your toenails also if you plan on wearing open toed shoes. YOu like purple, red colors or even pink. So, you could very well range from burgundy colors like one of my favorites is OPI "Romeo and Joliet" which many women love that color and wear it year round. Or Purple like Sephora by OPI makes a lovely shade of muted purple "Don't Go There." or what about doing a French Manicure with two different shades of white, pink and red?

I also think nail polish should reflect a woman's personality. Why limit yourself to just a few different colors. I saw this young lady the other day and she had the most gorgoeus solid white toenails and white flip flopts, they were stunning, or today this young girl at Simmons' College had a set of acryllic nails in shades of pink and some lines of reddish pink. Brown or Black Bold colors are hot! What about lime green with a green sweater or blue with a painr of designer jeans or even yellow with a pair of hot yellow shorts and a white top? They areso many different color shades why not do a british flag or orange and black stripes, be original, be bold, be beautiful but most of all be yourself! Kudos.

If u just want to wear it on daily basis just wear light, natural colours like- rose pink. If it's for any party- red, maroon and a shimmery nail polish would be good.

Pls ans this- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjW.1...

my mums the same.

shes a beautician, & she uses a cloudy sort of baby blue. that looks really cute. or a pastel kind of sugary pink. red and purple can look a bit harsh on pale skin, you could use a shimmery deep pink or a pale purple x

hope i helped :)

x

I think pastel colours would suit you, such as baby pink, cloudy blue, mellow yellow etc, lol.

nail polish can be any color it is a sign of who you are i think. i dont where any but i just dont like it but peope who where bright colors says theyre out going and kinda wild you see? Just wear what calls to you let it be from you

I don't think there is a suited colour to be honest.

I normally go for my mood colour. Whatever colour i'm in the mood for really!!

Hope this helps xx

Source(s): Me!

light pink or baby pink is cute for blonde and blue eyes

Blue and yellow make the complimentary color green, do money nails.

Pastel colours usually work best on fair skin, try peach! ;-)

reaallly baby pink is lush!

greeny colour...or blue?!

xxx