Any tips would really help!?

My sons 7 months old and still gets up 2 times a night. Once around 3 and then he gets up again when the alarm goes off to wake my fiance up for work. I have to set the alarm and he's never gotten used to it, he always wakes up and cant go back to sleep unless he gets a bottle. I've decided it's time to sleep... show more My sons 7 months old and still gets up 2 times a night. Once around 3 and then he gets up again when the alarm goes off to wake my fiance up for work. I have to set the alarm and he's never gotten used to it, he always wakes up and cant go back to sleep unless he gets a bottle. I've decided it's time to sleep through the night because he's getting harder to get back to sleep. I dont want to make him cry it out, I just dont think I can stand that, so I would probably give in. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on getting him to sleep through the night and how should we handle the alarm clock situation, should I just put him in his own room now?
Update: Yes he's on solids, he usually eats 2 jars of baby food about 2 hours before bed time, then a bottle after his bath. I would think this is enough to hold him through the night?