What is your opinions of PETA? ?

I'm just wondering. I'll not give mine at this time. I'm just wanting to get a general feel of the public at large.
Update: I am glad to see that many aren't fooled by the antics of PETA. It just galls me when I see movie stars and the like, giving millions to PETA. I wonder if they even know what PETA is about, or if they just know what P.E.T.A stands for but not what the organization stands for. More later.
Update 2: For those that are for PETA, do you realize that they want to see your pets euthanized? That they want to see domestic cats extinct?! Of course I want to see the way humankind care for animals to improve, but to say that I cannot have a dog as a member of my family is over the top.
Update 3: Do you also know that they kidnap dogs and cats from functions where people gather to show or exhibit their pets? I have a dog that I show, and have been warned at many locations to be aware PETA is around and to not take my eye of my dog. Of course I don't anyway, I don't even bring a crate to the show,... show more Do you also know that they kidnap dogs and cats from functions where people gather to show or exhibit their pets? I have a dog that I show, and have been warned at many locations to be aware PETA is around and to not take my eye of my dog. Of course I don't anyway, I don't even bring a crate to the show, she is by my side 100% of the time.