Given Carly Fiorina's less than stellar performance as HP CEO, should she be criticizing McCain and Obama?

The former Hewlett-Packard CEO turned top John McCain aide, said she doesn't think Sarah Palin is qualified to run a major corporation. For that matter, Fiorina said, McCain, Obama and Biden aren't capable of that kind of job either. HP stock is up dramatically since her departure. If I was McCain, I'd send... show more The former Hewlett-Packard CEO turned top John McCain aide, said she doesn't think Sarah Palin is qualified to run a major corporation. For that matter, Fiorina said, McCain, Obama and Biden aren't capable of that kind of job either. HP stock is up dramatically since her departure.

If I was McCain, I'd send her to the Obama camp. With friends and advisers like that, who needs enemies/

However, she does confirm my personal opinion that voting for McCain/Palin is the lessor of two evils.

Update: Only because they ousted her before she totally destroyted it.
Update 2: destroyed. Sorry for the typo.