Given Carly Fiorina's less than stellar performance as HP CEO, should she be criticizing McCain and Obama?

The former Hewlett-Packard CEO turned top John McCain aide, said she doesn't think Sarah Palin is qualified to run a major corporation. For that matter, Fiorina said, McCain, Obama and Biden aren't capable of that kind of job either. HP stock is up dramatically since her departure.

If I was McCain, I'd send her to the Obama camp. With friends and advisers like that, who needs enemies/

However, she does confirm my personal opinion that voting for McCain/Palin is the lessor of two evils.

Only because they ousted her before she totally destroyted it.

destroyed. Sorry for the typo.

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I don't get it.

When did running a corporation into the ground become The (New) Great American Success story?

• Zoe

I am not entirely sure any of those elected turds could run a company. Look at the swell job they are doing with our country's finances. The finger pointing that they are all doing is making me mad enough to actively campaign for term limits.

I laugh every time they attack Palin and compare her to the seasoned and experienced Obama. What sort of fool would buy what the media is selling? OH wait. That's obv. Sorry.

Well based on Medicare, Social security, Fema and countless other government agencies, do you think anyone in Congress is capable of running a corporation?

"less than stellar" performance? She's did a lot better than those at all the failed companies you see falling under.

My answer is she just jealous because she wasn't picked. So she has turned green with evny since Sarah doing so great. She a very poor excuse for woman hood. period.

I cannot believe she is making the talk show circuit. She was a bad CEO and now a bad pundit.

HP stock went down 57% while she was there.

http://finance.google.com/finance?q=hpq