Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書教學 · 1 decade ago

中1英文作文---20分

我很需要一篇中一至中二的英文作文

非常希望你們可以幫幫我

我今天就要用喔!過了今天就不給分嚕*

題目是這個[[[在這中秋節假期,你做過什麼?]]]

是英文作文=)

由於時間緊迫...小妹很害怕沒有人願意拿這二十分~

所以字數不限^^最好50字上啦*

哇!字數不限@@~但品質要好呀!

昐望哥哥姐姐姐們可以盡一分力幫幫小妹>''<

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I get a great memory at mid-autumn festival this year.It was the time that I can go out with my friends, Mary and Kitty. At 8:00pm on that day, I reached my destination with excitiment. After buying some snackes, drinks and 3 boxes of candles together, we went to the Sai Kung Park as it's a clean place with a fantastic view. We played games happily and had talked for a long time. At that night, we were very enjoyable and I hope we can celebrate the mid-autumn festival next year.

• 1 decade ago

I went to Clear Water Bay on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival .It was a fabulous for see the beatiful , gentle moon . But I'm sorry that many adults let children to boil the wax , it is so that children to boil the wax . If their body

catch fire , they will regret for their hole life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.