Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書教學 · 1 decade ago

中1英文作文---20分

我很需要一篇中一至中二的英文作文

非常希望你們可以幫幫我

我今天就要用喔!過了今天就不給分嚕*

題目是這個[[[在這中秋節假期,你做過什麼?]]]

是英文作文=)

由於時間緊迫...小妹很害怕沒有人願意拿這二十分~

所以字數不限^^最好50字上啦*

哇!字數不限@@~但品質要好呀!

昐望哥哥姐姐姐們可以盡一分力幫幫小妹>''<

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I get a great memory at mid-autumn festival this year.It was the time that I can go out with my friends, Mary and Kitty. At 8:00pm on that day, I reached my destination with excitiment. After buying some snackes, drinks and 3 boxes of candles together, we went to the Sai Kung Park as it's a clean place with a fantastic view. We played games happily and had talked for a long time. At that night, we were very enjoyable and I hope we can celebrate the mid-autumn festival next year.

I went to Clear Water Bay on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival .It was a fabulous for see the beatiful , gentle moon . But I'm sorry that many adults let children to boil the wax , it is so that children to boil the wax . If their body

catch fire , they will regret for their hole life.