? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

please correct my english...

Most people hold conservative opinions against beer drinking and try to not drink it for their health.But i would like to bring it your attention that actually there are some advantages you might want to know.

A brewing expert points out beer contains a cancer-fighting substance which can help body detoxify the carcinogens,(carcinogens are things that would cause cancer.)

Also it contains more powerful antioxidants than vitamin E which can prevent you from aging quickly.

And scientists are even working on ways to abstract it and then add it other foods,like cholocate.

In a mental way, it can ease your pressure,relax yourself and get close easily with your friends when you drink together. But I am not persuading you to drink but just want you to know the other side of alcohol… (drinking is not all about the bad things)

Btw, according to latest statistics, the biggest beer consumption country is Ireland, and following are Germany and Austria.

To my surprise, I can’t see Korea in the list..i think that’s because Korean prefer to drink So-Ju.

不是essay..只是需要五分鐘小小的口頭報告(輕鬆的)...這只是草稿..

Rating
  • 老二
    Favorite Answer

→Most conservative people are against drinking beer and try not to drink it for the sake of health.

→But I would like to direct your attention to the fact that drinking beer actually DOES have some advantages you might want to know.

→A brewing expert pointed out that beer contains an anti-cancer substance which can help body to reduce the amount of carcinogens (carcinogens are things that would cause cancer).

→Also beer contains more antioxidants than vitamine E, which can slow down the aging process.

→Scientists are even working on how to extract the antioxidants from beer and then add it into daily foods such as chocolate.

→In a sense, drinking beer can relieve you of your pressure, make you forget your worries, and bring you closer to your friends when you drink together.

→I'm not trying to persuade you to drink beer here. I just want you to know sometimes alcohol can be useful to people. (Drinking doesn't always have to be bad. )

→According to the latest statistics, the biggest beer consumption country is Ireland, followed by Germany and Austria.

→Much to my surprise, Korea is not in the list. Maybe it's because Koreans prefer to drink Sao-Ju.

• frank

我可以先問你嗎?

你一開始的寫作讓我覺得是一篇 ESSAY 但看下去 怎麼沒有 其架構跟鋪陳

還是這只是一般的free writing ?

先了解一下 不然不知道從哪個角度幫你

Source(s): 自己