10 Points Best Answer Chemistry Help?

Ok, I know I just asked a question about chemistry help. But I didn't realize that I had this question also. I'm just really confused about the whole equilibrium process and how to solve it. (My teacher is horrible). Could you explain how you got the answer and the steps you took to get there. Thanks so much! (Best... show more Ok, I know I just asked a question about chemistry help. But I didn't realize that I had this question also. I'm just really confused about the whole equilibrium process and how to solve it. (My teacher is horrible). Could you explain how you got the answer and the steps you took to get there. Thanks so much! (Best answer = 10 points!)

Given the equilibrium:

2 A2(g) --> B(g)+ C (g)

the equilibrium concentrations of A2(g), B(g) and C(g) were found to be 0.62M; 0.79M and 0.79M. An additional amount of A2 was added to the flask such that the concentration of A2(g) rose to 2.67M, then equilibrium was re-established. Calculate the new equilibrium concentration of B(g). Enter the result with 3 significant figures.