Why does my meyers parrot hate me?

this has never happened to me before, but every bird is different. this has gone on way too long. im aware i ask a lot of questions, but i really need any help possible with this one. ok information time: he is just over 2 years old. he is normally very affectionate with me. he used to be very affectionate with... show more this has never happened to me before, but every bird is different. this has gone on way too long. im aware i ask a lot of questions, but i really need any help possible with this one. ok information time:
he is just over 2 years old. he is normally very affectionate with me. he used to be very affectionate with everyone, but i was his mommy, you know? the one who he cried for when iwasn'tt home and really depended on. but about 5 months ago i was playing online tetris (in fact i think i may have posted a different question with more info on this subject around then, not sure) and he was sitting on the speaker like he always does, there wasnt volume on, no sudden movement, i didnt touch him, and he flew off the speakers and started wigging out on the floor. he hasnt let me touch him since then, whenever i come near his cage he flies up into his bed. he tries to bite me whenever i stick my hand in the cage. according to my mother, he cries for me all day while im at school but he just hates me. i try talking to him, being the one to take care of him, feeding him treats like popcorn that i know he loves, but it seems like the only person he allows to take him out of the cage is my mother. the most i get is being able to scratch his head through the bars of his cage. im definately looking for tips on what i can do to solve this, but im more interested in what caused this. is it his age or something? could he have been molting this long? any advice helps, thanks much!
Update: i just want to thank everyone so far for their answers. theyre very encouraging and helpful :)