Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what is the deal with guys?

be honest. seriously, suck it up. no stupid answers.

okay, so exactly what about a little skinny minny girl

do guys like? seriously. just because a girl is slightly

larger, why must you make fun of her? its so stupid.

honestly, i will say this.., guys are always going on

about how they like big boobs and what not, have you

noticed that little skinny girls have, uhm, n o t h i n g ?

sorry, just had to put that one out there,

im tired of freaking getting pushed around, whats the deal?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay, here is you serious answer. (Deep Breath). Guys, seriously, are attracted to women's personalities. "How come that's always the skinny girls?" you might ask, well notice, the skinny girls are the ones with self confidence. Not that i'm saying slightly larger ones don't (but usually not.) You should observe, see if this is the case, otherwise tell me that im full of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk14fj9FWoc

Youtube thumbnail

(I commented, the least you could do is watch this)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds to me like someone is a little jealous of other women who are more attractive than herself. You want an honest, real answer? Ok...

Fat women are U-G-L-Y. Big is _ NOT _ beautiful. Big is _ NOT _ healthy. It is just as repulsive as scarring acne on a person's face. Too big and too skinny are both U-N-N-A-T-U-R-A-L. Fat people are common in most western nations, but just because it is common doesn't make it healthy...smoking is common, too. Is that healthy? Or attractive?

Fat men get shot down by the opposite sex, too. Women usually agree that fat men are not attractive. Why should we deny that the same thing applies when we switch the genders? Stop complaining and lose the weight, then you won't be so frustrated.

Oh...and one last thing...do you have any idea how hard many of those "skinny" girls work to stay in shape? Beauty is _ NOT_ something special people are just born with. Almost everyone can be beautiful if they are willing to put in the W-O-R-K (watch what you eat and stay active). Walking once around the block once a week doesn't cut it and you can't excersise out a bad diet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guys just sometimes want to prove their "manliness" by acting all "macho"/"boyish" by picking on other people. Those boys need some growing up and aren't worth your energy or time.

I know some boys that like really plump girls, depends on who you ask.

The same thing with girls in a way.

We all like different things and we can't generalize everything for everyone.

Source(s): Life/Experience
  • 1 decade ago

Honestly, the guys who are only looking at you physically aren't worth your time anyway.

Also, maybe try not being so bitter, and living your life with fun and excitement, not thinking about these guys who seem to bring you down...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it is just men,some like smaller women and some like bigger women.It depends on the men and we as men need to be honest up front with women on what attacks us instead of leading women on.That is our problem.So don't think it is you,because it is not.I hope this helps you out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just remember you can lose weight.those girls cant gain class.

anyway, if being skinny is so great then why are they still so insecure?

• 1 decade ago

Who's guys? maybe the guys u kno do that I dont

• 1 decade ago

IDK its not the fact that there large, but its that there unhealthy.

Source(s): Ummm..... My opinion.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.