.

Internet light keeps flashing on modem?

Ok so i have at&t yahoo dsl internet. Sometimes when im on the web my internet light on the modem starts flashing and the internet disconnects.What could be the cause?

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you may have a bad signal. You might also check to make sure every phone in your house is using a DSL filter. If you notice the Internet light flashing when people are using the phone, it may be interference from your telephones.

Though, it could be a bad wire somewhere between your DSL modem and the telephone company's CO (central office).

If you have filters on all your telephones, consult AT&T's technical support and inform them that your modem occasionally looses it connection.

Modem Light Blinking

A poor DSL signal is the only reason..so packets are getting dropped and frequent disconnection and then modem reconnects so flashing shows all that.

Don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no clue on what they're talking about. I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. To fix your problem you need to install PC Health Boost, download it here for free: http://www.pcboostcleaner.com/

It's very light and it's the only antivirus/cleaner with a 99.99% detection rate; it's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Install it, hit run and problem solved. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.

Frontier told me it was not my modem. It was outside problem.

A bad modem or a bad connection to AT&T.

enter the two certainly one of those into your browser 10.0.0.a million or 192.168.a million.a million and additionally you is often waiting to get admission to your modem, i dont think of i grants out default call/bypass yet look it up ;)