How does Sarah Palin feel about the Bush doctrine?

I was watching either the daily show or colbert report (can't remember), and they painted her to look like she had no idea what it meant, by not showing the entire clip. So what was her complete answer to this question? I'm not trying to be biased. I just want to know how she feels about the Bush doctrine. show more I was watching either the daily show or colbert report (can't remember), and they painted her to look like she had no idea what it meant, by not showing the entire clip.

So what was her complete answer to this question? I'm not trying to be biased. I just want to know how she feels about the Bush doctrine.
Update: Oh God. I didn't realize it was that bad. Thanks for the youtube clip.
Update 2: For those of you who are confused. The Bush doctrine is generally accepted to be the new foreign policy of pre-emptively striking nations. They teach you this in entry college level government.