What is The Cheapest Auto insurance?

I want to find out how much auto insurance would cost. Im 16 and I just got my license. If i do get a car it would probably be an old car from around the 1990's and it would have a lot of mileage. Im looking for the cheapest answer possible. Please don't answer by saying that it depends on something or a website to look it up on.

• Ross
    Favorite Answer

The cheapest insurance is $0 if you get someone to pay it for you.

The most expensive could be $100k for a rolls.

So you'll pay anything in between.

But getting an oldish car is a great move because you can usually buy it with your own cash for perhaps about 1000.

This means that you can get LIABILITY only on it. This means as cheap as it can get.

To get it CHEAPER than that, TAKE plenty of quotes, yes, from the sites (where else, the butcher?) they are free anyway.

Last advice... don't go for a high mileage. I know you are getting something fairly old and cheap but low mileage cars ARE THERE for you. Keep your eyes on Ebay, (set up an automatic search) and just go for the cheap and good. Trust me they are there.

Here's some good sites

http://finance.ebookorama.com/ukusa-selected-resou...

http://gsx1.com/Car-Insurance/100.php

Good luck.

Source(s): I love saving money so I often shop around

I recommend that you try this internet site where you can get rates from the best companies: http://insuranceforcheap.info/index.html?src=1YAkz...

RE :What is The Cheapest Auto insurance?

Follow 8 answers

Compare free quotes from dif companies at INSUREDEALS.INFO-

RE What is The Cheapest Auto insurance?

Well my dad just bought my sister a brand spanking new 2008 Honda Civic 4 door and he put her on his insurance and he's currently paying $240 bucks for her. She's 18 right now but I would image if she was 16. If she had her own insurance policy it would easily reach above $400 bucks a month but since she's on my dad's insurance she's paying less. If your gonna get your own insurance without your parents AND your 16 then your gonna be basically broke. Can't tell you which insurance company is the cheapest because it all varies. But expect to pay at least $500 bucks monthly. Maybe you should ask your parents to put you on their insurance and you can pay them instead and you will basically save half of your money.

Are you particular you relatively desire the main inexpensive insurance? i assume all insurance is the comparable, till you relatively choose it. The insurance ought to be considerable, considering is trouble-free to reason greater harm in an accident than your coverage will pay, and you're able to get sued for something.

Get insurance quotes

Source(s): Try HTTP://CHEAPTOINSURE.INFO/comparefreequotesuITtrA49hef3

You can find the best rates and offers for your insurance at: COVERAGEDEALS.NET

This site will be very helpful for finding the best price ofr you: INSURE-HELP.COM