Are zombies..... real?

there are these books of zombie survival guide, and when you look at googles there are websites about zombies and how to survive and things. but are they actually real? are they like the movies that when they bite you you will turn to a mind less zombie? I'm starting to get scared of the whole thing.... and if you... show more there are these books of zombie survival guide, and when you look at googles there are websites about zombies and how to survive and things.
but are they actually real? are they like the movies that when they bite you you will turn to a mind less zombie? I'm starting to get scared of the whole thing.... and if you say that zombies are real, do you have prove that they are real? anyway don't say something that will scare me to death... cause since I watched that resident evil movie when I was 6 or 7years old I am really scared of zombies and sometimes can't sleep :(
Update: I dunno why I watched it.... but the first time I watched it I had no idea what the whole story was about XD but I dunno why but when I watch it the 3rd time(yeah I have no idea how could I have watch the movie 3 times when I was 7 lol) I started to understand what the whole movie was about and it made me... show more I dunno why I watched it....
but the first time I watched it I had no idea what the whole story was about XD
but I dunno why but when I watch it the 3rd time(yeah I have no idea how could I have watch the movie 3 times when I was 7 lol) I started to understand what the whole movie was about and it made me scared. then after that I watched the other movies which scared me to death.
(even though i am already 13 :P