Circuit City Store Card Site redirects me to Chase?

I have a Circuit City Store card and I can no longer check my rewards or balance on the Circuit City Credit/Reward site.

It no longer recongize my seperate logins/passwords except for the one use for chase. So instead of the reg. site it goes straight to chase which does not keep my store credit card credit and reward on file.

Anyone else has this problem? I just want to see my store card balance and reward history. That's all. Their stupid site doesn't work with their dumb update.

Chase Customer Service is a aggravating, they tell me to contact Circuit City and they in return said to talk to Chase.

Favorite Answer

On July 29th, Chase launched an improved credit card and rewards site that manages both under one login. The accounts are now linked and visiting CircuitCityRewards.com let's you choose between your starting point.

While the email instructions said I could continue using my old credit card login, when I tried this I was prompted to create a new login.

Now, I use that new login to access either site from the CircuitCityRewards.com page. If I log in to the credit card site, I can click "See rewards detail" under the Account Summary. There I can see a monthly summary of points earned. If I then click "Redeem your rewards" it will switch to the rewards site. From the rewards site I can also click on "Chase Card Services" to switch back to the credit card site.

Despite Circuit City's for sale status, their rewards program is still functioning. There are at least two recommend ways of accessing the credit card/rewards sites: CircuitCityRewards.com and www.chase.com/circuitcity.

There was a rumor that Circuit City had been bought by someone else.

Perhaps this new company does not want to honor these rewards.

If you hold a gift card use it right away.

What this guy says below me is true. Chase did send me a letter telling me my rewards were changing. About 4 months ago. Wow. Great answer he gave.

I don't think I had any significant rewards from my CircuitCity Chase card since I primarily used it for 0% purchases. But it is finally listed along with my checking account and Chase cards when I log into Chase, so at least if I do charge something, I can pay it quickly electronically directly instead of indirectly with bill pay.

Circuit city has 2 varieties of credit enjoying cards, one issued purely to circuit city and one that provides advantages in the direction of circuit city yet could nicely be utilized everywhere. If it incredibly is the 2d it could have a credit card or visa emblem on it. additionally, the 2d form is a lot greater durable to acquire so in the experience that your credit isn't great you are able to purely be authorized for the 1st form.

• chaba

I had this happen to me as well. I re-registered with new username and passwords as instructed, and was eventually able to access my account and see my rewards points. If you haven't done so, start from this page and access at the Rewards Card logo.

http://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp...

It's a pain to start from scratch, I know, but it's how Chase is running things now.