Protons in a Gold Ring?

You have a pure (24-karat) gold ring with mass 17.7 g. Gold has an atomic mass of 197 g/mol and an atomic number of 79. A) How many protons are in the ring? B) What is their total positive charge? C) If the ring carries no net charge, how many electrons are in it? Now I thought the number of protons... show more You have a pure (24-karat) gold ring with mass 17.7 g. Gold has an atomic mass of 197 g/mol and an atomic number of 79.

A) How many protons are in the ring?

B) What is their total positive charge?

C) If the ring carries no net charge, how many electrons are in it?

Now I thought the number of protons in the ring would be 79 but that isnt true for the problem.
Update: So I tried taking the atomic mass dividing it by the mass and then multiplying it by Avogadro's number but that did not work. I also multiplied that by the number of protons per atom (79) and that did not work either, are you saying that A and B will be the same answer?