AA asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastEgypt · 1 decade ago

Street Names and Places in Egypt?

What is your favourite street or place called in Egypt that you like to go to and why?

If it’s the area in which you live, what do you like about it and what does it have that other areas/places don’t have?

Thank you

• Favorite Answer

In Cairo there is the extension Lakany street that heads towards Korba. It is wide and planted on both sides with huge trees and there is also a pavement that separates the street. It is also planted. You feel like you're in heaven.

In Marina Street # 10 that runs from the Champs Elyse just in front of El Nasagoun to the lake near Seagull. It is heavenly. I love it because it reminds me of a suburb I used to live in in Germany.

In Alex, Kafr Abdou street in Roushdy, particularly if you head up the hill. The street has a multitude of flowering huge trees in the spring and summer and it still has wonderful old villas with gardens. I still retains its ancient flavour.

Cairo is the capital of Egypt and among the greatest towns in Africa and the Middle East and a good place to go to; learn more with hotelbye . On the Nile lake, Cairo is fabled for its record, preserved in the incredible old Islamic city and Coptic sites in Old Cairo. The Egyptian Museum in the center of community is a must see, with its numerous Ancient Egyptian artefacts because number trip to Cairo could be complete with no trip to the Giza Pyramids, and to the regional Saqqara Pyramid Complex. In Cairo you will see: The Pyramid of Cheops (also called the Great Pyramid or Pyramid of Khufu), the largest pyramid of the Giza class, and its interior of thin passages may be explored, though there isn't much to see, except a plain tomb chamber by having an clear sarcophagus. Directly behind the Great Pyramid could be the Solar Vessel Museum, which features among the ceremonial solar barques discovered in the area that's been meticulously restored to their original glory. Further south on the plateau could be the Pyramid of Chephren (also called the Pyramid of Khefre), which has an internal canal place that may be entered.

Sharm el-Sheikh is the Sinai Peninsula's key tourism middle and one of the world's prime diving places and now you will get there your holiday with the aid of this place hotelbye . Sharm el Sheikh is certainly one of Egypt's best destinations in the event that you just want to calm down on the beach, and it is a preferred by family vacations due to the excellent services on offer. Whether you are here for the mud or the fish life, Sharm el-Sheikh is a good choice for a beach separate after discovering the temples and tombs in the remaining country. Also, fringed by way of a bright sand beach and swaying hand trees, Naama Bay may be the epicentre of Sharm el-Sheikh's resort life. There are abundant restaurants, cafés, and souvenir shops if you receive bored of the sand, but Naama Bay is actually about the beach.

Your issues will all be solved in case you get a replica of The Lonely Planet instruction manual to Egypt. it may provide you maps and suggestions plus advise motels, eating places, places to work out and flow and so on for the full of Egypt. It additionally components a concept of ways lots you may desire to pay for issues and this could shop you extremely some money . i individually advise that whether you will Egypt on a excursion which you place money right into a replica. In everyway which you may imagine it may pay for itself with the wealth of suggestions it includes. there is likewise a Lonely Planet cyber web internet site.

My fav is the Corniche el-Nil, the street that runs beside the river Nile in Luxor. When i lived in Luxor i walked along this road every day, & i never lost my wonder of all i saw. Can you imagine walking past the wonderful Luxor temple every day, looking out across the most fantastic view of the river itself & the west bank with all the mountains & the Valley of the Kings ?

For me, it was like living in a dream, a paradise of all the places i'd wanted to see, all my life.

mmmmm now i feel homesick.

• Soliman Gohar Street - Dokki

I was born and raised there. This street has great people and culture like no other place in Egypt believe me.

.

well i love all of egypt except the hustling n bustling cairo... the beeeaaaaaaaaaaautiful city of luxor n aswan n the amazing nights of alexandria.. the magnificence abusimbel,itfu n fillay temple all catch the eye and leave their imprints deep inside...

watch some of the egypt pics on my hubby site

www.perfexstudio.com

and you would know how breath taking is the nile river n all

a must visit place on the globe

I like Sharm El Sheikh for the amazing diving on offer

in Heliopolis , i love the Korba district , bec i was brought up in a villa there .

i have fond memories of the big villa and the green garden full of fruit trees and flower bushes .

these memories made me choose a chalet in Marina that has many similarities with my house that witnessed my childhood .

the villa and the chalet are in quiet , green neighborhoods .

Aswan! ..I adore this city! ..

The Aswanians are really so helpful,kind and polite people!

I like its weather in Winter