Why are the Welsh Celts and Irish Celts dark, while the Scots Celts are mainly fair in their colouring?

Why are the Welsh Celts and Irish Celts dark, while the Scots Celts are mainly fair in their colouring? i noticed Welsh people and Irish people are more dark haired than Scottish people which are more fair haired the Welsh and the Irish have dna for the Basque Region of Spain and Scottish people have more Viking... show more Why are the Welsh Celts and Irish Celts dark, while the Scots Celts are mainly fair in their colouring?
i noticed Welsh people and Irish people are more dark haired than Scottish people which are more fair haired the Welsh and the Irish have dna for the Basque Region of Spain and Scottish people have more Viking dna especially in the Scottish Islands like Orkney and Shetlands English people also have Viking dna in them as well Anglo Saxon dna because English people are mostly blond hair and blue eyes some English people have black hair and brown eyes from
the Roman dna because the Romans were in England from 43AD to 410AD the Welsh would also Roman dna in them
Update: i need nice answers please no nasty ones i asked this question earlier on and i got a not very nice answer
Update 2: george is a dark haired Irish American he is a good example for who is Black Irish many Americans of Irish descent are dark haired look at David Cassidy and the Kennedy Brothers they were of Irish descent and they were dark haired
Update 3: Americans of Welsh descent are dark haired look at the Osmonds and Abraham Lincoln
Update 4: but Americans of English descent would be fair haired and Scottish descent would be also be fair haired some would have flame haired red haired
Update 5: george is a dark haired Irish American he is a good example for someone who is Black Irish many Americans of Irish descent are dark haired look at David Cassidy and the Kennedy Brothers they were of Irish descent and they were dark haired
8 answers 8