unprotected sex after 10 days of missed abortion?

I had a missed abortion on the 3/9/08. We had unprotected sex after 10 days, When will the ovulation happen, and when will my menstrual cycle return to normal.

Favorite Answer

omg im pro choice but u just kill one and u go and might create another 1 can u plz stop killing them. and use CONDOMS

• huegel

So enable me get this immediately.....You kill an innocuous existence in simple terms to illustrate round and performance unprotected sex again (which by ability of how, is what were given you pregnant contained in the first position) and also you wan to charm to close if there is yet another existence turning out to be interior you in trouble-free terms to kill again? Hmmm.. something dont upload up right here....wait it is your difficulty-free experience. curiously you probably did not study the first time. Nimwit.

You killed one and are worrying about killing another. For heavens sake use protection. Abortion is not a joke. please please go on the pill or ask him to use the rubber

• KATT

if you dnt want kids.

go on the pill

and have him wear a

condom.