Did I use the capitalized vocabulary words correctly in a sentence?
2. My mom was ADAMANT that I do my homework before I go to sleep.
3. Bob had the AUDACITY to yell at his parents.
4.The AVARICIOUS contestant already won $500,000, but he deicide to try for $1,000,000.
5. The AVID soccer player practiced every day despite the weather.
6. The salesperson used convincing words to BEGUILE the customer into buying the product.
7. Bob EXUDES confidence when he competes in contests.
8. The jury found the criminal guilty because they thought his defense as INCREDULOUS.
9. The LICENTIOUS teenager tried to sneak into a strip club.
10. Bob’s peers REPUDIATED him because he was a traitor and a liar.
11. The toddler VEXED Bob because she kept crying.
12. Bob used his little brother as a SCAPEGOAT when he got in trouble.
13. Bob fainted after the ARDUOUS exercise.
14. The unidentifiable ORB in the sky glowed like a light bulb.
15. The PRODIGIOUS tree towered above the houses.
16. Bob USURPED his position as a candidate in the election by bribing voters.
17. The SPURIOUS child was forced to go to the orphanage because she didn’t know who her parents were.
18. Bob was a CRUCIBLE because he didn’t panic during the nerve-racking test.
19. Scientists discovered that the INSIDIOUS substance was addicting and damaging.