Do you believe in gray magic and true magic is real but it takes a lot of study,bonding,mental,skill training.?

gray magic is white magic and black magic in one it is neutral and is more powerful then white magic and black magic alone you see with gray magic you can go beyond white and black magic, with gray magic it can change rules of white and black magic but still has to follow the rules of karma what goes around... show more gray magic is white magic and black magic in one it is neutral and is
more powerful then white magic and black magic alone you see with
gray magic you can go beyond white and black magic, with gray magic
it can change rules of white and black magic but still has to follow the
rules of karma what goes around comes around and in today's world
we think we know it all,we think that if it can't be seen face to face than
it's not real, from what other history teachers told me is that in today's
world we are still in modern day science and if there was a way to go
140 years in the future and bring some people here in 2008 and ask
them a few thing's about there time some things we may not believe that we can do now but some things we can do in 140 years from now
that we can't do now in modern day science but as we learn more we believe more and i believe that sometimes humans are not meant to
know thngs right away but over time we study and we do test and we become more open minded as time goes on and we also judge less
to much and that will be one of the things that will come back and bit
us in the butt just like world war one and world war two we will have a
world war three or something like that because (a)we judge to much,(b)
we can't live in peace,(c) we think that we know it all and other things
and as world history has should us is that people who think that they know ever thing and that are close minded are the ones that start
wars and and other crazy world issue's.and p.s i have study world history and scince history for 8 years and i believe that if we don't become more open minded and less judgeing and do more research
we are going to have more wars and world wide issue's in the future.
that is not going to be postive and p.s wars are not a good thing because if its nuclear then it can harm all life thing's in the long run.
3 answers 3