Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 decade ago

Famous historical people from the US?

I have to do this project for my AP US History class,

portraying a historical person:

(by dressing up as them and giving a speech (at least 5mins) in front of class pretending to be that person and talking about what we did to be historical and what not)

female person is perfered but either is fine

Have any suggestions?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Clara Barton, founder of the Red Cross

• 1 decade ago

Abe Lincoln

George Washington

Rosa Parks

Martin Luther King

Thomas Jefferson

Bill Clinton

Elizabeth Blackwell

Marie Curie

Grace Hopper

Condoleezza Rice

• Merli
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Dolley Madison

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Amilia Erhardt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you want a female, maybe go for Eleanor Roosevelt, Harriet Tubman, or Susan B. Anthony.

For a male, Patrick Henry (give me liberty or give me death), Abe Lincoln, FDR

• hiott
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm distantly on the subject count of approximately 2-thirds of the U.S. presidents, have faith it or no longer. i can hint my "roots" returned to many of the very previous "political" families in Virginia, and many of the U.S. Presidents can as properly. i'm on the subject count of Barack Obama, the two between the timber, the two between the Adams, Chester Alan Arthur, bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Millard Fillmore, Gerald Ford, James Garfield, Warren G. Harding, Benjamin Harrison, William Henry Harrison, Rutherford B. Hayes, Herbert Hoover, Thomas Jefferson (by potential of marriage), Lyndon B. Johnson (by potential of marriage), Abraham Lincoln (by potential of marriage), James Madison, Franklin Pierce (by potential of marriage), Ronald Reagan, Franklin Roosevelt (by potential of marriage), William Howard Taft, Zachary Taylor (the closest of the bunch, a third cousin 7 generations bumped off), John Tyler, Martin Van Buren, George Washington (by potential of marriage), and Woodrow Wilson. many of the U.S. presidents additionally hint returned to the somewhat some eu royal families, and once you are able to link into that, you will discover all varieties of properly-common human beings to whom you're correct. virtually certainly each and every person is on the subject count of properly-common human beings. i'm additionally on the subject count of artists, MANY writers, activities figures, Nobel Prize winners, and all varieties of people. we are all so plenty greater heavily-correct than maximum peole comprehend.

• 1 decade ago

Evel Knievel; he made many speeches before and after each jump you can use

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.