WDid i use the capitalized vocabulary words correctly in a sentence?
2. My mom was ADAMANT that I do my homework before I go to sleep.
3. Bob had the AUDACITY to yell at his parents.
4. The AVARICIOUS contestant gambled $500,000 on a game show.
5. The AVID soccer player practiced every day despite the weather.
6. The salesperson BEGUILED the customer into believing his cleaning products worked.
7. Bob EXUDES confidence when he competes in contest.
8. The criminal’s INCREDULOUS defense caused him to lose his trial.
9. The LICENTIOUS teenager stole a pack of cigarettes from the convenience store.
10 The chorus members REPUDIATED Bob because he was always out of tune.
thanks for the help!!!