Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How excited are you about the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game release tomorrow?

I totally am. I am even taking off two days just to play it. May the Force be with us all.

DRAGON 2008

"I BELIEVE IN U.S."

The game will do things no other game will. It will be available for all systems.

Favorite Answer

I have mine on reserve at gamestop. I have to wait until later today or tomorrow to get it since I don't have a car to go get it right now.

I'm also really looking forward to Ghostbusters: The Video Game if Sony can ever find a publisher for it since Activision bought out Sierra and said they wouldn't publish it and were going to shop around for a new publisher.

Yeah my boyfriend plans on getting it but we were watching the reviews tonight and they were not saying very good things about it......

like that it is repetitive, the game has some glitches and it is too short (only 9 hours). They also said that at the very end of the game, some tests revealed that the players could not hear the final words of the game. They also said players will probably get frustrated because picking up certain objects is faulty. There's a lot more that was said.....watch some of the reviews (gametrailers.com, gamespot.com or IGN.com)

But he still plans on getting the game regardless of what the reviews say

I am. I won't be taking time off from work for it, because I need all the money I can get for my trip soon. But I will most certainly be playing it this weekend. I have every weekend off anyway. :)

Most impressive this game will prove to be. (Yoda voice.)

im syked but huricane ike hit in houston now all the game stores in houston are closed and i dont know when they re-open im pissed cause i reserved it and everythin

P.S. but i hope u all have fun here playin it

May the force be with you.

• wach

There are color crystals and skill crystals... the color crystals are in simple terms for looks and the skill crystals really supply you bonuses. you'll locate the skill crystals later contained in the game.

No.

I'd have to buy a console...and I don't want to.

Until they make a PC version (which they say they will 'never' do)...I'm out in the cold with this one.

Extremely...

that looks like one seriously bada$$ game ...

i am very eager to get a copy and give it a try way way cool

yeah I got the demo a few weeks ago and I loved it

I'm pretty neutral, but my husband is on pins and needles waiting for it!