Can you get a virus from someone adding you through yahoo?

I just got this message and I am wondering if it's possible SEND THIS ON TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS SMARTGRRL15 adds you, DONT accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on ur bulletin because if somebody on ur list adds them, u get the virus too. Copy and paste this to everyone you know! Or maybe it could just be... show more I just got this message and I am wondering if it's possible

SEND THIS ON TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS
SMARTGRRL15 adds you, DONT accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on ur bulletin because if somebody on ur list adds them, u get the virus too. Copy and paste this to everyone you know!

Or maybe it could just be drama?
Update: I don't know if it's a virus. I just got a notice from a contact this morning who said don't add them cause they will give you a virus. Sounds ridiculous to me.
Update 2: And olease don't answer my questions with I don't know. All that does is show lack of intelligence on your half.
Update 3: And please don't answer my questions with I don't know. All that does is show lack of intelligence on your half.