03 mitsubishi lancer oz turns off,what might be wrong?

car runs good,nothing wrong but when i stop at a red light it revs up a little by its self and its stopped for a while it turns off,can it be the (tps) sensor?what can it be?please help!thanks!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

check for electrical problems on alternator and other electrical parts. also try checking the O2 sensor on the intake. it might be loose or needs replacement. another one is spark plug, have it checked by a proper mechanic

• cale
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

properly i'm a great circumvent individual and the recent chargers are not that great. they seem to be a kin vehicle if your into that. yet they are very heavy and kinda high priced based the place you look. i does no longer advise one to any physique. additionally semi vehicle or shiftomatic is type of an automated you could placed it in rigidity and pass. there is not any take carry of! yet you additionally can pass the shifter over and you have the alternative of a instruction manual. you basically pass it in the present day fowards or backwards. that's in comparison to having to seek for a equipment. that's an exceptional characteristic in case you reside interior the city yet nevertheless want to play around.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

faulty sensor or E F i problem ! if u buy a v w golf u will never have this problem agian

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.