Who else is proud of Obama's integrity even as Mccain resorts to the most shameful politics in history?

I'm gushing. I'm so proud of my candidate, proud of my party and prouder of my country. He offers a real health plan. He offers the best plan for the economy (Alan Greenspan even recommends his plan) that helps the middle class and the working poor instead of the super rich.He has inspired me to get involved with... show more I'm gushing. I'm so proud of my candidate, proud of my party and prouder of my country. He offers a real health plan. He offers the best plan for the economy (Alan Greenspan even recommends his plan) that helps the middle class and the working poor instead of the super rich.He has inspired me to get involved with my community and help. We finally have a candidate for the people.
Update: Wow! I have never gotten more hate-filled vitriolic responses from the neocons.
Update 2: It's funny how the neocons respond to a stone cold fact "Alan Greenspan recommends Obama's plan" with ,"that is not the truth". Tom Brokaw confronted Rudy Guiliani with that fact just this morning on meet the press, and HE didn't deny it.
Update 3: Ird00a: I wasn't referring to your comment, more like the comments that say "Obama should die of cancer, but since you asked... at least Obama wasn't lying. Mccain really is out of touch. If war injuries were the reason he couldn't work a computer then he wouldn't cop to taking a typing course.... show more Ird00a: I wasn't referring to your comment, more like the comments that say "Obama should die of cancer, but since you asked... at least Obama wasn't lying. Mccain really is out of touch. If war injuries were the reason he couldn't work a computer then he wouldn't cop to taking a typing course. He can use a keyboard just fine. He's out of touch for the reason my grandmother is out of touch (because he's so old). It's a light-hearted ad in response to the most hateful ad in American political history that accuses Obama of basically being a child molester. At least admit that Mccain's old. Are you that blind to your partisan ways that you refuse to admit his biological age?